Individualized In-Home Care
Nevada PCA Home Care makes the challenging decision of which in-home care option is best, simpler. We approach the decision with the sensitivity needed when it comes to family members and loved ones who suffer from Alzheimer’s or Dementia related diseases.
Our Las Vegas, NV Personal Care Assistants can assist with various in-home and senior care services, such as:
- Grocery shopping and errand assistance
- Meal preparation and service
- Driving and/or accompanying the client to the physician when necessary
- Physician appointment coordination
- Medication reminders
- Hygiene assistance
- Ambulation assistance to help prevent falls
- Respite care for family caregivers
- Light housekeeping
- Assisting with correspondence to family and friends
- Socialization, friendship and support for the client
- Going on walks and encouraging and participating in stimulating activities
- Cancer Care
- Memory Care
Our Personal Care Assistants receive specialized training in assisting clients who have Alzheimer’s disease and related Dementia illness, which are most common in seniors. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to answer and concerns you may have about your care.
Nevada PCA Home Care takes pride in our ability to offer individualized care and we are here to provide the necessary attention you need to fully recover. To ensure this, all of our staff are fully trained, CPR and First Aid Certified and bonded.